Smile Saver Plan
- Single Adult – starting at $329
- Child (age 13 and under) – $279
- Additional family member (spouse or child) – $259
Coverage: Services Covered at 100%
- Comprehensive Exam (Initial Visit on New Patient)
- Periodic Exam (Two per year)
- Limited Oral Evaluation (Problem focused visit, One per year)
- Complete X-Rays Series or Panoramic X-Ray (One every three years)
- Bitewing X-Rays (one per year)
- Child Prophylaxis (two per year)
- Adult Prophylaxis (two per year)
- Fluoride (two per year, no age limit)
Coverage: Discounted Services
- Additional Oral Evaluations – 50% discount
- Additional Prophylaxis – 20% discount
- Sealants (no age limit) – 20% discount
- Fillings – 20% discount
- Periodontal treatment (Scaling/root planning and periodontal maintenance) – 20% discount
- Whitening (in office, at home and Kor whitening) – 15% discount
- Crown and Bridge – 15% discount
- Veneers – 15% discount
- Dentures and Partials – 15% discount
- Oral surgery – 15% discount
- Root canals – 15% discount
- Adjunctive Services (night guards, palliative treatments) – 15% discount
- Nitrous Oxide and Oral Conscious sedation – 10% discount
- Implants (implant and implant crown) – 10% discount
- Six month Smiles – 10% discount
- Invisalign – 10% discount
- In office purchases (Prevident, Clinpro, bleaching refills, Rotadent) – 5% discount
Programs Exclusions and Limitations
The program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It can only be used at Smiles by Design, PC. It may not be used:
- In conjunction with other dental insurance plans
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation or automobile medical insurance
- For treatment that is beyond the scope of dentistry of the doctor
- For referrals to specialists
- Hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- After the initial sign up, there will be no additional paperwork or forms. All discounts will be applied on each visit.
- All annual premiums must be paid in advance and the annual plan is active for one (1) year from effective date.
- Plan premium and discounted services can be financed through Care Credit, if approved.
- Payment for your portion of the bill is due at time of services.
- This discount plan cannot be used in conjunction with other dental plans.
- Premiums are NON-REFUNDABLE or transferable, even if you decide not to use the discount plan.
- Discounts on diagnostic, preventive and cosmetic services
- No yearly maximums, no deductibles
- No waiting periods
- No pre-preauthorization requirements or limitations of pre-existing conditions
THIS IS A SAVINGS PLAN, NOT A DENTAL INSURANCE PLAN.
The temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, allows for the movement required for talking and chewing. The joint connects your mandible or lower jaw and your temporal bone, which is located on the side of your skull. The TMJ joint is considered to be one of the most complex joints in the body since it controls the…
A dentist may recommend a dental implant procedure to replace teeth that are missing or that have taken serious damage due to decay. An implant can anchor a new artificial tooth to complete the replacement process. In some instances, a decaying tooth may already be crowned by a dental cap. Patients may wonder what happens…
When it comes to visiting the general dentist, the first dental experience for a child is often scary, and this first impression can play a role in how they feel about dentists in the long term. Most general dentists treat patients of all ages, and they know how to create a relaxing environment where the…
Considering choosing implant supported dentures as your new denture choice? There are many different types of dentures you can choose from nowadays, making it a good idea for you to understand how each type works so you can make a choice that is right for you and your lifestyleLearning what implant supported dentures are and…
According to the National Sleep Foundation, about 18 million Americans have some form of sleep apnea. In this condition, patients stop breathing during the night. This can lead to many health problems, including heart attacks. Because the problems are often caused by oral health issues, you might be wondering if your dentist can diagnose this…